Growth Marketing Specialist
20 hours per week
Join our Stenovate family
Stenovate is a small-but-mighty software company that thrives on providing a best-in-class project management solution, custom-built for legal transcript professionals. We are passionate about helping reputable court reporters, scopists, and proofreaders connect, manage workload, and collaborate efficiently, but we also don’t take ourselves too seriously!
We are looking for a versatile, results-driven marketer who specializes in creating engaging short-form content, building relationships, and capturing leads within a niche market. 💪💪💪
Roles & Responsibilities
Planning and maintaining the overall content calendar for this fast-moving startup
Paid Media: Writing and designing search, display, remarketing, and paid social ads in partnership with a digital media consultant
Social Media: Content Development & Management
- Developing, implementing, and managing our organic social media strategy across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Posting 3x per week across social channels, sharing productivity, time management, business, and collaboration tips
- Managing and moderating multiple interest-based Facebook groups
- Reaching out to potential leads through Facebook and LinkedIn messaging
Marketing Website: Content Development & Management
- Developing content to better illustrate the features, functionality, and benefits of a Stenovate membership
- Working closely with a digital media consultant to develop landing pages, and update the website with keywords, links, etc. to improve SEO
Ambassador Program: Developing a program that gives our most loyal and vocal supporters relevant content and direction for advocating on behalf of Stenovate
Partnership Opportunities: Researching and analyzing affinity partnership opportunities
Are you the perfect candidate?
You are an articulate, empathetic, and engaging individual with the following capabilities:
- 5+ years experience in growth marketing and content production (preferably in a startup environment)
- Self-motivated, takes initiative, open to feedback, and adaptable (learner/growth mindset)
- Expertise in Hubspot, and/or similar marketing automation tools
- Design experience within tools such as Figma, Canva, etc.
- Good creative writing and analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest, and overall social media best practices
- Experience working within WordPress (and specifically Divi Builder)
- Comfortable in an entrepreneurial / startup environment
- Looking to make a difference while also making money!
Ready to grow your business?
You deserve a business tool that works as hard as you do. Start your 30-day free trial to experience the power of efficient transcript management.