Growth Marketing Specialist
20 hours per week
Join our Stenovate family
Stenovate is a small-but-mighty software company that thrives on providing a best-in-class project management solution, custom-built for legal transcript professionals. We are passionate about helping reputable court reporters, scopists, and proofreaders connect, manage workload, and collaborate efficiently, but we also donâ€™t take ourselves too seriously!
We are looking for a versatile, results-driven marketer who specializes in creating engaging short-form content, building relationships, and capturing leads within a niche market. ðŸ’ªðŸ’ªðŸ’ª
Roles & Responsibilities
Planning and maintaining the overall content calendar for this fast-moving startup
Paid Media: Writing and designing search, display, remarketing, and paid social ads in partnership with a digital media consultant
Social Media: Content Development & Management
- Developing, implementing, and managing our organic social media strategy across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Posting 3x per week across social channels, sharing productivity, time management, business, and collaboration tipsÂ
- Managing and moderating multiple interest-based Facebook groupsÂ
- Reaching out to potential leads through Facebook and LinkedIn messaging
Marketing Website: Content Development & Management
- Developing content to better illustrate the features, functionality, and benefits of a Stenovate membership
- Working closely with a digital media consultant to develop landing pages, and update the website with keywords, links, etc. to improve SEOÂ
Ambassador Program: Developing a program that gives our most loyal and vocal supporters relevant content and direction for advocating on behalf of Stenovate
Partnership Opportunities: Researching and analyzing affinity partnership opportunities
Are you the perfect candidate?
You are an articulate, empathetic, and engaging individual with the following capabilities:
- 5+ years experience in growth marketing and content production (preferably in a startup environment)
- Self-motivated, takes initiative, open to feedback, and adaptable (learner/growth mindset)
- Expertise in Hubspot, and/or similar marketing automation tools
- Design experience within tools such as Figma, Canva, etc.
- Good creative writing and analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest, and overall social media best practices
- Experience working within WordPress (and specifically Divi Builder)
- Comfortable in an entrepreneurial / startup environment
- Looking to make a difference while also making money!
Ready to grow your business?
You deserve a business tool that works as hard as you do.Â Start your 30-day free trial to experience the power of efficient transcript management.