Digital Media Specialist
10-15 hours per week
Join our Stenovate family
Stenovate is a small-but-mighty software company that thrives on providing a best-in-class project management solution, custom-built for legal transcript professionals. We are passionate about helping reputable court reporters, scopists, and proofreaders connect, manage workload, and collaborate efficiently, but we also donâ€™t take ourselves too seriously!
We are looking for a data-driven digital marketer who specializes in SEO, SEM, Display, and Paid Social for a niche audience. You will be responsible for planning and implementing paid digital media campaigns in a test-and-learn environment to drive brand awareness, consideration, and ultimately conversion. ðŸ’ªðŸ’ªðŸ’ª
Roles & Responsibilities
- Leading and optimizing a digital media strategy to best target our niche market
- Creating and managing PPC campaigns: Google Ads, Facebook, and other Ad platforms
- Performing ongoing keyword research including the discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Managing all SEO activities such as keyword strategy, content strategy, and link building to increase organic search rankings and drive search traffic
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for SEO
- Recommending changes to the website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Working closely with content producers to ensure keywords are included in the content strategy and all content
- Researching and analyzing affinity partnership opportunities
- Developing strategies across all marketing channels to improve ROI/ROAS
- Analyzing ongoing key performance indicators and providing recommendations for continual improvement
Are you the perfect candidate?
You are an articulate, empathetic, and engaging individual with the following capabilities:
- 3+ years experience in paid SEO/SEM and social media work (preferably in a startup environment)
- Self-motivated, takes initiative, open to feedback, and adaptable (learner/growth mindset)
- Expertise in Hubspot, Intercom, and/or similar marketing automation tools
- Excellent knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook, and other Ad platforms
- Working knowledge of WordPress, relevant HTML and CSS
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Good analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Comfortable in an entrepreneurial / startup environment
- Looking to make a difference while also making money!
Ready to grow your business?
You deserve a business tool that works as hard as you do.Â Start your 30-day free trial to experience the power of efficient transcript management.