Part-Time Sr. Content Writer
for work-from-home, flexible hours, and the opportunity to engage the transcript community and help reporters, scopists, and proofreaders reach their goals. 💪
Join our Stenovate family
Stenovate is a small-but-mighty software company that thrives on helping reputable reporters, scopists, and proofreaders connect, manage workload, and collaborate efficiently. We are looking for an enthusiastic, steno-loving, creative wordsmith who is inspired by hard-working reporters, scopists, and proofreaders and passionate about helping others succeed.
You will be our productivity aficionado, researching and writing engaging content that can help increase productivity, provide work-life balance, and elevate the transcript community. 💪💪💪
You could be…
- …producing relevant (and fun!) blog content, sharing productivity, time management, business, and collaboration tips
- …researching and writing more extensive content series (aka “Masterclasses” and/or “eBooks”)
- …developing CEU-certified webinar content that helps build the business acumen of the transcript community
- …the voice and personification of Stenovate and our mission to support the transcript community
- …ideating and collaborating with Stenovate’s Founder and Stenovate’s CMO
- …assisting in the development and implementation of content production processes
- …measuring key performance indicators and driving toward continuous improvement
- …sharing in the excitement of building the ultimate business tool and collaboration platform for our very special niche community
Are you the perfect candidate?
You are an articulate, empathetic, and engaging individual with the following capabilities:
- 2+ years experience within the transcript community.
- 2+ years experience in content writing
- Self-motivated, takes initiative, open to feedback, and adaptable (learner / growth mindset)
- Great analytical and writing skills
- Organized & reliable w/ deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Comfortable in an entrepreneurial / startup environment
- Looking to make a difference while also making money!
Hours & Compensation
- $20-$25 per hour (negotiable based on experience)
- 12-20 hrs per week
- A free Stenovate subscription, of course! 💁♀️
Ready to grow your business?
You deserve a business tool that works as hard as you do. Start your 30-day free trial to experience the power of efficient transcript management.